Thursday, 28 June 2012

By the way...I WON!

Totally forgot to thank you all for voting for me in Brastop's Cover Girl competition. I won! 

If you're a Brastop customer, you have probably already received your copy of their magazine with me on the front and an exclusive interview inside! Eek! Exciting stuff! If you're not a customer, you can read the magazine online here, but (at the time of writing this), 'my' issue is not online to view yet.

So here's what the finished product looks like, along with the postcard that was sent out to customers for my Model Of The Month win back in January.


Thanks again, I wouldn't have won without your support :)

5 comments:

  1. So jealous of the UK ladies who get the magazine! Congrats once again. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully you'll be able to see the magazine online before long :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you keep right on getting fame and success in your lingerie modeling career and, who knows, maybe in acting as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more than happy with my day job, the modelling is just something I'll do if and when asked. And acting?! No chance, I'm terrible in front of the camera!

      Delete
  3. If you ever change your mind and wind up being a superstar under the bright lights and being hounded by paparazzi, I hope you'll still remember me. Will you maybe stop by to tweet a hello to me on Twitter even if you don't have time to read or comment on my lingerie review blog Full Brief Panties after your famous? I'm awful in front of the camera too, but as I learned from being in a couple of bands (decades ago) it gets natural once past the initial stagefright, and as the lyrics of The Band's (Big Pink's) song "STAGEFRIGHT" you'll want "to start all over again".

    ReplyDelete