Sunday 13 May 2012

Help me WIN! (And see me in pants again!)


Back in January you may recall me winning Brastop's Model Of The Month competition for December. On May 4th I attended a professional photo shoot for the overall Covergirl competition with 4 other Model Of The Month winners. The winner gets to feature on the front cover of Brastop's summer issue of their magazine.

As I knocked on the door of the London house, I could hear lots of girly giggling! I was greeted by Becky Mount, one of Brastop's resident bloggers, with a huge hug! Firstly the hair stylist got to work on my stubborn hair, setting it in large rollers...


Arrgh! No make up!!

Then I had lots of free time to roam around the unbelievable £5 million house(!), so I took a few shots, naturally:











Then, after snacking on cake, crisps, etc, I was whisked into make-up. Soon after that I got to try out my first lingerie set of the day, the Freya Erin. I loved this set but sadly it's not availible in my size. All 5 of us girls were then asked to do some fun shots, such as all five of us piling into a wardrobe, using kid's toy cakes as makeshift boobies, that kind of thing! We had such a laugh, I had tears running down my face!

All five of us all glammed up and ready to rock! Good luck girls!


I must admit, being around these 4 gorgeous girls (and they really are stunning) made me feel so old! I think I managed to hide my 30 years though. Or should I say, the make up artist did! After the fun shots I was asked to change into three different sets for my individual shots. The photographer was he lovely Alison Webster, the same one I'd met last year for the Curvy Kate Star In A Bra 2011 top 10 shoot. A fun (and manic) day was had by all, and the 5 hours I was there flew by way too fast! I could have stayed in that house for a long time just exploring each floor!

Here are a few of my shots from the day:




So....Now the important part. Time for your input! 




Voting ends on Friday 18th May 2012, So if you'd like to see me on the front of Brastop's magazine, please take a few seconds to vote for me. I'd really appreciate it if you could also share the link after you've voted to help me even more! Since I missed out on winning Star In A Bra last year and id't get chosen this year, I'd love to win this competition.

All the gorgeous lingerie featured in this post is available from Brastop.

Please cross all fingers and toes for me, and VOTE VOTE VOTE! Thank you! <3
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.